Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I'm (Sorta) Back!

Oh readers! How I have neglected thee. Please accept my apologies.

I have had a bit of a whirlwind in my personal life, and my travel plans have been affected by it. But, New Year, new start, so I am working past the things that happened and focused back again on my 50 state challenge (and other aspects of my life that you don't come here to read about :) )

Well, Georgia in January got nixed. And the conference in Dayton was moved to Columbus, Ohio (which I'm actually a bit more excited about). Still unsure about New Orleans, and whereas I HAD a trip that would have encompassed Colorado, Wyoming, and South Dakota planned out, those whirlwind personal things happened, so now I will have to either find new travel-mates or cancel the trip altogether. Las Vegas, Nevada, however, is still very much so happening.

Sorry there isn't much else to say at the moment. I hope everyone is safe, blessed, and happy. And for my Russian readers, I hope you are excited about the Sochi Olympics!