Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tips and Advice Solicitation

Hello readers! I am still on non-travel mode as I get through the holiday season, but I am already planning and working towards my trips for 2014-- and my calendar is quickly filling up!

I wanted to try something different though. I wanted to hear what YOU would suggest as great things to see or do in the states I will be traveling to. So far (barring any major catastrophe), I am going to:

Atlanta, Georgia in January 2014
Dayton, Ohio in April 2014 (though it's for a conference, so I'm not sure how much free time I will have)
Las Vegas, Nevada in May 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina in July 2014

I'm also seriously trying to fit in South Dakota in August 2014 and New Orleans, Louisiana at any point during the year.

So- what should I do? Where should I visit? Any advice or things to watch out for? Keep in mind that although I am planning on relinquishing my crown soon (I am taking driving lessons!) I am still the Queen of Public Transportation, so I most likely will not be able to go way out into the boonies without a little help. (Before you say anything, South Dakota is thus far looking like a trip with people who do indeed drive lol).

Tell me on my Facebook wall, tweet me, or simply comment below!

Thanks guys, and I'll see you on the next adventure!