Friday, May 23, 2014

Brontosaurus-sized Pork Chops

This will be a super fast entry- mostly because when I was at this location I was more focused on the person I was with than the actual location. It's a favorite restaurant of his, and I must say Cap City Fine Diner and Bar proved itself to be an awesome place.

At my friend's suggestion, I had the pork chops, and he had the meatloaf. What I got was a plate with two huge chops, with veggies and mashed potatoes tucked underneath. It was delicious, even though I would never be able to be a member of the "clean plate club" eating there! Too much food!

My pork chops


His meatloaf
Again, everything was tasty- and the staff (at least at the bar where we ate) was super nice. I was excited to see another citizen of STEELER NATION at the bar, and inadvertently entertained the entire bar area while trying to figure out the name of an old Tom Cruise movie (it ended up being Legend).

Again, thank you all for reading my blog. By the time you read this, I will be en route to Las Vegas! Enjoy your Memorial Day weekends, and come back soon!

As always, see you on the next adventure!