Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tragic End For a Traveling Couple


Round-the-world UK cyclists killed in Thailand


This story really hit home for me as a fellow wanderlust. I love traveling and hope that if nothing else my blog inspires you to go out and explore the world around you- and beyond. Maybe you want to visit all the states like I do. Maybe you want to go to every continent. Maybe you want to see the top 20 tallest buildings in the world. Whatever it is I hope you not only go out and do it, that you go out and do it safely. While getting to see the world (or America) is fun and all, the reality is that life is very precious and very fragile and something to be respected and protected!

Safe adventures friends!

I'm in the process of editing my Ohio pictures (they are up, but jumbled and in a random order) on my Facebook page. The blog post will be coming soon- this is a hectic week for me. I just wanted to give my thoughts on this tragedy.